Working in your backyard or front yard does not have to be a struggle for you. Simple machine tools like a leaf blower can be of great help, turning that seeming heavy task into an effortless and happy workout for you. But, the fact remains that not all available leaf blowers in the market have the same quality and efficiency. Some are far better than others in terms of their features, especially when you are buying on a low tight budget.
Any gas leaf blower can clear dried up leaves of your field or pavement, but the only question you should be asking is if you value the power or portability. There are various kinds of leaf blowers available in the market such as the corded leaf blowers, battery-powered leaf blowers, and the gas leaf blowers. Corded leaf blowers have good speed and effective power when at work, battery-powered leaf blower gives you the freedom of going anywhere you want around your yard with being restricted by a cord.
But they can be quite expensive, meaning you have to raise your budget to meet up. Now, in this article, we are going to help you with some best gas leaf blowers that are not just powerful and speed blowing but are budget friendly. We have put up a list of best gas leaf blowers in the market. All kinds of research you needed to carry out has been done for you by our product researchers.
As usual, we have a dedicated team that is out there for consumers helping them to get the best products for their consumption. So, we have made our comparisons in the physical market to give you the 7 seven best gas leaf blowers. Read on to make your choice from our list.
Best Gas Leaf Blower of 2020 – Comparison
|Best Pick Gas Leaf blower||Quality||Current Price|
|Toro 51621||A+||Check Price|
|Black + Decker BV6000||A||Check Price|
|Poulan PLB26||A||Check Price|
1. Worx Turbine
Editor’s Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
This amazing machine on our top best gas leaf blower is a high capacity air volume blower with solid turbine fan mechanism that can deliver a powerful effect up to 600 CFM. The Worx Turbine has an airspeed of up to 115mph and a flexible speed control mechanism that makes it able to handle any kind of work.
The machine is designed with dynamic airflow that forces air in a streamline motion to provide a consistent and effective result. The 600 CFM is compatible with the air volume that is moved by professional backpack blowers, so you have the confidence that the job will be well carried out.
Features of the Worx Turbine
- 2X the power of other blowers
- Can handle any work
- It has a lightweight and very easy to use
- It has a power-cord retainer that permits stress-free leaf blowing
- Inbuilt turbine mechanism that can deliver forceful airflow
- A hyper-stream air nozzle that is able to cope in tough condition
- Has an inbuilt dust blower
- Flexibility to switch from lighter jobs to tougher jobs
- Mulcher reduces 10 bags to one in a couple of minutes
- It has zero emission
- It has an awkward shoulder strap
2. Greenworks 24012
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
The Greenworks 24012 can clean up any debris caused by Mother Nature with its single speed electric blower. It is a lightweight corded electric blower that uses the 7-amp motor without any harmful emissions, so you will never have to inhale gas fumes while using the machine. It is able to get to 160mph to get grass clipping and gather leaves in piles.
The Greenworks 24012 comes in just two pieces and measure 20 inches long. It has high efficiency thereby making you get more jobs than normal, without stress. This leaf blower is on our list because of its quality features and uniqueness.
Key features of the Greenworks 24012:
These quality features of the Greenworks 24012 makes it a good reason to be in the top list if best gas leaf blower.
- Smooth operation and produces lesser noise
- It has a constant and dependable power anytime
- No need for batteries nor charging, just plug and it starts working
- It is budget friendly
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Superpower to handle any cleaning along driveways, sidewalks, and your yard
- It has a limited power
- Has only one speed
3. Toro 51585
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
This is a powerful electric blower that is just perfect for clearing leaves and debris from decks, driveways, and sidewalks. The Toro 51585 is in our best gas leaf blower because of its great features. It can produce powerful airspeed of over 160mph at 15CFM.
It is very easy to use and a lightweight machine. The Toro 51585 is regulated by a two-speed air control button that is placed at the handle, just right beneath your thumb. The minimum airspeed provides greater control in even tight places, while the high-speed control offers the power to finish up a job.
Key Features of the Toro 51585
- Generates good speed for your work
- Lightweight, easy control and flexibility
- Just perfect for clearing debris and making your yard clean from dried leaves
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- 2-way speeds
- Quality and durability
- It has a limited power
4. Toro 51621
Editor’s Rating: 4.4 out of 5 star
This machine on our best gas leaf blower list has the highest performing vacuum. It has time-saving and fast leaf shredding performance. It has an inbuilt metallic impeller that is able to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris lesser than 1/2 inch. It has an oscillating nozzle that is included. It is able to sweep the air back and forth, making a very wide impression without moving your wrist.
The parts of this amazing leaf blower include the main blowing tube for dry leaves, the power insert for wet or heavy leaves, the concentrator for usage in corners and crevices. It has a cord storage hook. What more would you need from a leaf blower?
Features of the Toro 51621:
- It is manufactured with a superior blowing and mulching power.
- Vacuum tube and a bottom zip bag.
- The bag is specially made to take in leaves only and not dust.
- It’s a 3-in-1 machine – Strong blower, Speed vacuum, leaf shredder.
- Variable speed control in blower and vacuum mode.
- The Toro 51621 is a powerful blower vacuum that is able to bring down hours of work down to a few minutes
- It has a lesser noise compared to some other kinds of leaf blowers
- Lightweight and very easy to operate and fix
- The cord loses easily
- Switching from vacuum to blower can be a bit difficult
5. Black + Decker BV6000
Editor’s Rating: 4.2 out of 5 star
This is the first best gas leaf blower on our list. The Black Decker BV6000 features a 250 mph blower that can blow through dried leaves and debris without any stress. This device is 50% quieter with lesser noise during use. It has a high impact metal fan that can prevent clogging during mulching and is able to grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one bag.
The Black Decker BV6000 has a 2-way seep option for both flower beds and also powerful for matted leaves. It can help you keep your yard neat with its 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower, vacuum, and mulcher. With this machine, you can easily change between vacuum and blower in just a few seconds. Black Decker BV6000 has an easy-empty reusable leaf bag that is designed to help you save your time and energy; it is a simple tie and easily disposes bag for easy cleanup.
Features of the Black + Decker BV6000
The following are qualities that stand this leaf blower out and made it on our best gas leaf blower list.
- Quick conversion
- Very high impact metal fan
- Big disposable leaf bags
- Flexible speed
- This leaf blower is effective for clearing sidewalks, driveways, garages, decks, and fall leaves from the yard
- The machine is able to convert from blower to vacuum in just a few seconds using a tool-free changing mechanism
- It is able to mulch at a fast ratio of 16 bags down to 1 bag and with the high impact metal fan it can as well prevent clogging during use
- Its variable speed makes it a good option for light-duty use and also powerful formatted yard debris
- It is designed with compostable materials that can be attached to the blower/vacuum as the case may be
- Leaves often stick to the mouth of the suction
- The tools might be difficult to assemble, so there is a high request for videos on how to fix the tools
6. Poulan PLB26
The Poulan PLB26 is equipped with a 26cc 2-cycle engine. It has a standard choke carburetor and spring assisted mechanism. This machine is so amazing with its lovely features. It is capable of 190 mph airspeed and 430 CFM airflow.
This gas leaf blower machine is ideal for all kinds of cleaning ranging from cleaning up grasses, stubborn debris, and leaves in your yard. It has a very special and easy to operate switch control with a comfortable and soft grip handle. The Poulan PLB26 has a lightweight and budget friendly. This gas blower is easy to use and very versatile.
Key Features of Poulan PLB26:
- It has an air volume of 430 CFM
- The steady airspeed of 190 mph
- It is built with a 2-stroke 26cc gas engine with a standard choke
- It has a variable speed with a trigger throttle
- Easy to use
- Powerful airforce that can clean up any kind of debris
- Lightweight and easy switch
- It may easily breakdown when not properly taken care of
Buying Guide for the Best Gas Blower
Knowing the best gas leaf blower is not just enough. It is necessary to have good information that will help to guide you through when trying to make a purchase. We have been able to help you make a deep search and have listed the best gas leaf blowers. The next step is to follow through the guide, make your buying easier and get the best buy for your usage. All buying guide you can find here.
These are a few points that you would need to take into consideration before getting a gas blower that would last for you.
Would you want to get a heavy blower for your cleaning? No! So when selecting a leaf blower, consider the weight because this is what determines how quickly you could get tired. Note that the heavier a leaf blower is, the harder it will be to use for long hours work.
Although, professional blowers are heavier because they need more power of bigger motor mechanisms. For basic usage, getting a lighter weight leaf blower is just the best.
Just as explained on the best gas leaf blower, there are several functions that seem to stand out in all the listed leaf blowers. Some of the listed leaf blowers can be used to vacuum and mulch leaves while some cannot. Depending on your choice and need, it is recommended that you should get a leaf blower that works exactly how you want it to. Note that leaf blowers with complex utility could be more expensive. You would need to spare a few more dollars to get it.
A leaf blower with different speed option is not really an issue but it is a good quality that should be considered if you would love to make your work faster with more precision. The faster you finish a job the better. If you would want to clean up the nook and cranny of your yard, getting a leaf blower with maximum speed is just the best for you. This feature is handy and recommended for a better job done.
Our Final Conclusion
There you are! We have dropped these reviews about best gas leaf blowers. Do you want to make your work easier? No need to bother yourself searching and surfing the internet from one store to the other. The research has been done by our dedicated experts. The fact is, all the listed gas leaf blowers on our list are much affordable and budget friendly.
These combinations that we have listed up there have features and power needed to get a job done. Make your decision today and save yourself the stress of spending your hard-earned cash on bad products. If making a decision is your challenge, you can go through the buying guide and get your doubts cleared. Go for value and quality products always.