In every vehicle, spark plugs and spark wires are seen as very important parts. A drastic reduction in the performance of a vehicle can be experienced if these parts don’t work perfectly. If you have been in search of quality information about the best spark plug wires for chevy 350 with headers, then you are at the right place.
There are several individuals out there that don’t have experience in selecting the best spark plug wires to use. In this review, we have selected our best recommended plugs, information about them, features, pros and cons and a buying guide for the best spark plug.
Why You Need A Spark Plug Wire
- If you want to improve your engine performance, you need a quality spark plug wire with durable cords
- Worried about how to enhance your gas mileage? You need a spark plug with high-quality wires.
- Do you want to save money on continuous replacement of spark plugs wire? High-quality spark plug wire is needed.
- You can also cut down your radio frequency interference (RFI) by using a quality spark plug. Spark plugs are built with carbon, which makes them have high resistance to electronic frequencies.
To enjoy all these benefits without stress, I have come up with my research on the best quality 90 degree spark plug wires for Chevy 350. Continue reading to see more details.
- Best Spark Plug Wires For Chevy 350 With Headers Reviews
- 1. MSD 32819 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Set
- 2. JDMSPEED 8 Red 1200° Spark Plug Wire
- 3. Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protector Sleeve Spark Plug Wire
- 4. ACDelco 8006 GM Original Equipment Spark Plug Wire
- 5. Design Engineering 10475 Titanium 0.5″ x 4′ Protect-A-Sleeve
- 6. Taylor Cable 79614 409 Spiro-Pro 10.4mm Ignition Wire
- 7. HINSON Red LSx Performance Car Spark Plug Wire
- 8. QUWEI Car 1200 Degree Spark Plug Wire
- 9. A-Team Performance Silicone Spark Plug Wires
- Buying Guide For Best Spark Plug Wires For Chevy 350 With Headers
Best Spark Plug Wires For Chevy 350 With Headers Reviews
Read up these selected spark plugs wires we have recommended. Surely, one of them should be best for your vehicle.
1. MSD 32819 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Set
Do you need a super conductor and high-performance spark plug wire? Then you can rely on the MSD 32819 8.5mm spark plug. It is equipped with everything needed in a wire. It has a high resistance that is without any electronic interference. The MSD 32819 8.5mm is known to have the lowest resistance when talking about helically wound wire.
The wire has an incredible voltage so copper wire alloy conductors are used on it. Users are bound to experience a lesser loss of spark energy. More energy can be conducted to the spark plug. An effective electro-magnetic interference is generated because the winding process is blended with a Ferro-magnetic impregnated center core.
Feature of MSD 32819 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Set
- Ferro-magnetic integrated core generates an effective electro-magnetic interference choke
- High level of resistance value lesser than 50 ohms each foot for quality spark
- Stainless steel terminal function with dual crimp tabs to grip wire conductor and the jack differently
- Conductor Style: Spiral core
- Dupont Kevlar material for increased tensile strength
- Durable outer sleeve for resistance to high heat or abrasion
- Great for high resistance to high heat or abrasion
- High performance spark plug wire
- Excellent Service
Point of Action
MSD 32819 8.5mm is known for quality service and high performance with steady resistance abrasion and heat. Aside from these quality features, it is affordable. Try it out for your vehicle and have a great experience.
2. JDMSPEED 8 Red 1200° Spark Plug Wire
JDMSPEED 8 Red 1200° Spark Plug Wire is made from high tempered resistance glass fiber material. Aside from that, it is treated with a proprietary coating. The manufacturer provided for its quality spark plug boot and wire guard to keep it from severe under hood heat.
Enough durability with double-wall construction. Experience zero burn-through, cracking of boots and hardening. Another lovely fact is that it can be easily installed. A universal plug wire that fits both angled and straight boots. It is non-inflammable, water-resistant and guards against chemicals. Safe even when exposed to direct continuous heat of about 1200°F.
Features of JDMSPEED 8 Red 1200° Spark Plug Wire
- Best for vehicles that make use of petrol
- 6” long spark plug heat guard for both wire and boot
- Compatible with 90% of angled and straight boot
- Can be used for classic and hot rods engines
- Made with quality fiberglass materials that protect it from high temperature
- Fit perfectly
- Easy installation
- Add more class to an engine compartment
- Some customers complained about the metal clip being so small
- Others faced installation issues
Point of Action
If you are experiencing burning and easy wear out spark plug wires, then it’s time to check out JDMSPEED 8 Red 1200° Spark Plug Wire. It offers an incredible service for your car and lasts longer.
3. Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protector Sleeve Spark Plug Wire
If you are faced with lots of misfires the Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protector Sleeve Spark Plug Wire is here for you to get a new experience. It is made with a high ability to resist damaging chemicals. Also, if you are looking to experience an extended life of wire and boots, this product is here for you. The spark plug wire is stronger than fiberglass boots.
Features of Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protector Sleeve Spark Plug Wire
- Reduces misfires
- Resists damaging chemicals
- Prolonged life of wire and boots
- 6 inches long titanium spark plug wire boots
- Made from titanium lava rock
- Heat rated up to 900°F continuous, and 1800°F of radiant heat
- Universal – fits most of straight and angled boots
- Boot protector strong against heat
- Prevents burned plug wires
- Hard installation for a few users
Point of Action
Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protector Sleeve Spark Plug Wire according to most users is noted especially for the prevention of burned plug wires and for high performance. Only a few complained about not being able to install the plug. However, it is budget-friendly. You can get this for your vehicle.
4. ACDelco 8006 GM Original Equipment Spark Plug Wire
Need extra protection for your spark plugs and boots then consider the ACDelco 8006 GM Original Equipment Spark Plug Wire. It gives maximum protection from both conductive and radiant heat. Also, they offer vibration resistance and strain relief. Experts especially recommend this for GM vehicle components. Noted for high performance, longevity, and durability.
Features of ACDelco 8006 GM Original Equipment Spark Plug Wire
- Spark Plug Heat Guard reflects radiant heat, preventing lasting damage to plug wire
- Recommended replacement for GM autos original parts
- High performance
- Reliable and durable
- Fits all kind of GM specs
- OEM quality standard
- Works perfectly as described
- Vehicles can cover miles without cooking up
- Best for direct factory replacement
- Some users complained about installation due to the added spring on the heat shield
Point of Action
One thing you should note is that aside from these plugs being perfect for Chevy 350 series, every plug has the vehicle it works with best. Try this for GM vehicles and experience the best.
5. Design Engineering 10475 Titanium 0.5″ x 4′ Protect-A-Sleeve
This spark plug wire offers one of the best protection which is fairly recognized among engineers. The DEI Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve is made to withstand high heat with its titanium sleeves for wire protection. It can withstand extreme heat even when exposed to 1800 degrees direct or 2500° radiant heat.
Made with DEI proprietary LR tech. It gives high protection for race engines or street vehicles. Solid protection to fuel, spark plugs and electricals from under the hood or direct radiant heat.
Features of Design Engineering 10475 Titanium 0.5″ x 4′ Protect-A-Sleeve
- Fit all type (universal)
- High performance and protection
- Fit for all-terrain vehicles and off-road motorcycles
- Ability to extreme heat even when exposed to 1800 degrees direct or 2500° radiant heat
- Best for the relocation of fuel injection line that is vulnerable to abrasion and heat
- Protects the ThermoPro Meat and Thermometer leads from touching the grill
- Great performance
- Zero spark loss for ATV caused by heat
- Not an easy fit for some vehicles
Point of Action
Product is according to how it is described and of good quality. Aside from its high performance and protection, it is affordable. Fit for simple and rugged vehicles.
6. Taylor Cable 79614 409 Spiro-Pro 10.4mm Ignition Wire
Do you need a high-performance ignition wire for race or street application? 409 Ignition offers you continuous heat protection even up to 600º F and 102,000 volts. It is wound up with heat-treated fiberglass that is administered over pure silicone ignition wire. It has an extension of silicone layer adding to its diameters by 10.4mm.
Features of Taylor Cable 79614 409 Spiro-Pro 10.4mm Ignition Wire
- Made with treated fiberglass braid
- 100% pure silicone 8mm ignition
- High performance ignition wire
- Can Works on 2010/2015 Sierra
- Gives the engine a high performance and runs better
- Quality angled boots
- Prevents cooked plug wire boots
- Best hooker headers
- Fits well and can cover miles without cooking up
- Few buyers complained about melting fast by heat
Point of Action
Taylor Cable 79614 409 Spiro-Pro 10.4mm Ignition Wire alone is worth using for any kind of vehicle. Its features do not affect its price in the market. Well, budget-friendly and easily installed.
7. HINSON Red LSx Performance Car Spark Plug Wire
If you are a fan of smaller vehicles and you need the best spark plug wire for it, you can check The HINSON Red LSx Performance Car Spark Plug Wire. It is recommended plug wire for LSx engines. Note that this is mainly for car fitment only. Made with a quality conductor 8.5mm for heat resistance. Its high temp gray plugs keep the engine safe from abrasion and heat.
Features of HINSON Red LSx Performance Car Spark Plug Wire
- Car fitment only
- Stainless steel terminals
- LSx engines only
- Super conductor 8.5mm plug wire
- High temp gray plugs
- Works fine on LSx engines
- Fits perfectly
- Affordable and quality
- Spark plugs are one of the best
- Wire not long enough
Point of Action
If you are cruising any of the LSx engines then HINSON Red LSx Performance Car Spark Plug Wire is just the perfect one for you. It’s affordable and worth its value.
8. QUWEI Car 1200 Degree Spark Plug Wire
Made of double-wall braided quality temperature resistance fiberglass material with a fine proprietary coating. Best and a perfect match for all kinds of spark plug boots and wires. Able to resist heat up to 1200° Fahrenheit. Smooth and fast installation without any need for an engineer.
Features of QUWEI Car 1200 Degree Spark Plug Wire
- Durability supported by double-wall construction
- Saves from cracking of boots, burn-through, and hardening
- Maximum protection for spark plugs wires and boots
- High chemical protection and water resistance
- Easy installation
- Resist 1200 degrees Fahrenheit direct continuous heat.
- 100% protection to boots and plugs
- Lengthens the life of boots and plugs
- Fits well over cable boots
- Gets rid of brittle cable boots and cracking
- Run for miles without any sign of melting
- Good value for your money
- Do not directly fit LS style plugs
- Some customers experience turning white due to heat
Point of Action
Made with extravagant quality and absolute capacity for durability. Every vehicle needs a reliable plug like the QUWEI Car 1200 Degree Spark Plug Wire
9. A-Team Performance Silicone Spark Plug Wires
When talking about top-rated and affordable plugs choose A-Team Performance Silicone Spark Plug Wires. It is durable and able to withstand wear and tear for years. Note that the plug wire does not include a coil wire. The coil wire is purchased separately. Easy and quick installation. Very low resistance heat conductor.
Features of A-Team Performance Silicone Spark Plug Wires
- Affordable, quick installation and notable performance
- Capacity to stand wear and tear for several years
- Low resistance heat conductor
- 45-Degree Boot for Spark Plug
- Black 90-Degree Boot for HEI Distributor
- Compatible with Small Block Ford Valve Cover Wires
- Quality plastic clip on cylinder number
- Simple installation
- Great price and quality
- Without a coil wire. Sold separately
- Tip may come off very easily if not installed properly
- Not fit for some Ford engines
Point of Action
Don’t wait until you start having faulty plugs or unnecessary breakdowns. The A-Team Performance Silicone Spark Plug Wires is affordable and will serve you for many years.
Buying Guide For Best Spark Plug Wires For Chevy 350 With Headers
Spark plugs are not what we buy always so we need to choose carefully before buying anyone. You must be sure that the spark plug wire you are buying worth the value. Plug wires are meant to keep the engines safe that is why you need to get the right one. Here are some buying tips for getting the right plug wire for your vehicle.
Know About Your Vehicle First
Before thinking of buying a plug wire for your vehicle, you need to, first of all, know the right information about the vehicle. Knowing the specification of your vehicle will help to track what you are searching for. Go through the vehicle user manual, study it.
Check the section where you will find information about the vehicle’s spark plug and this is just the info you need. If there is no user manual, alternatively, you can check under the vehicle’s hood for metal tags. If none of these are available, then search the internet using the car model, engine number and all info needed to get the right plug wire.
Many manufacturers out there have made it easier for buyers to get the right plug by labeling them with models that they are best with. You can know if the spark plug will work for your vehicle engine when you read through. If it’s not compatible then don’t risk it to avoid issues. Do real check before making a purchase.
Types of Spark Plug Wires
If you have understood your car spec and its compatibility, then you have to consider the right plug wire needed. There are different kinds of spark plugs to choose from.
Nickel and Copper Spark Plug
This type of plug has its inner core made with copper while the remaining part is just nickel. When it comes to electric conduction, copper cores make good propensities. They are affordable, however, may not last long.
Single Platinum Spark Plug
Platinum is a rare metal and this plug tends to be expensive. It is made with platinum center electrodes. It has good longevity and is better than a nickel. Note that the high performance comes alongside with its high cost. If you need a spark plug that will last you and can afford this, then go for it.
Iridium Spark Plug
Iridium spark plug offers you a smooth and consistent performance. It has a good lifespan compared to other types of plugs. It has a fine wire core that is integrated to conduct electricity safely. Though expensive but worth the price.
Silver Spark Plug
Silver spark plugs have quality thermal conductivity. Though depending, it can be durable at times or short life based on usage. Any plug used depends on what your vehicle needs. So this can be great for some vehicles and work averagely for others.
Cold or Hot Spark Plug
Don’t get confused about this. Hot Spark Plugs are plugs that get too hot. While cold spark plugs do not get high temperatures. Some buyers won’t differentiate between these two. However, it is recommended to stick to what your vehicle needs. The manual is your best guide. You can find more tools here.
For individuals that are fond of doing things on their own, and the easily installed spark plug is what they should go for. Check for spark plugs that you can install using your user manual.
Don’t buy a plug because it is cheap. It could cause great damage to your vehicle and you end up paying dearly for the fixture. Do your best to make comparisons between products to discover which one will offer you the best performance and durability.
We have been able to take you through the list of Best Spark Plug Wires For Chevy 350 With Headers Review 2020. Follow the buying guide to make a befitting purchase. We are always looking forward to seeing your comment about which spark plugs work best for you and if you have experience using other ones not listed here, you can add them up at the comment section. Remember to stay healthy and wash your hand with sanitizer after working on your vehicle. Spark plug news press you can get some update info.
So, these are the things that you must keep in perspective when buying spark plug wires. We hope this was helpful and now you will be able to make a more informed decision.