Your cart is currently empty!
When it is summer, there is a lot of sunshine. Along with the sun, comes a strong exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays. Therefore, if you search for a nice pair of sunglasses, don’t just go for style, keep a tab on great Sunglasses for eye protection and comfort.
However, getting the right pair of sunglasses is essential. Not every sunglasses you see offer the same quality or protection. According to research, high UV rays from the sun can damage your vision sooner or later.
Keep your macula (part of the eyes that helps transmit pictures to the brain) safe by getting it protected from UV rays and blue light rays. Individuals that are having light-colored eyes stand the risk most. In this article, I offered great tips on keeping your eyes safe and well protected from UV rays and blue light rays using the best sunglasses for light-sensitive eyes.
Why Do You Need Sunglasses For Light Sensitive Eyes?
Individuals suffering from blurry vision, watery eyes, photophobia, and some other kinds of eye conditions need to get a pair of sunglasses for adequate protection. These eye conditions are caused by different factors ranging from spending a long time looking at your laptop/desktop, phone, or any other device that emits blue light rays, UV rays from the sun, and so many other factors.
Wearing the right sunglasses can help reduce the effects of these eye conditions and alleviate light sensitivity. Light sensitivity can be caused by cataract, conjunctivitis, dry eyes, keratitis, and blepharospasm. If you already noticed that your eyes get strain, excessive blinking, dizziness in well-lit conditions, and watery eyes, you need a good pair of sunglasses for protection.
For this purpose, I have made my research and come up with five best sunglasses for light-sensitive eyes. Read on to see more about their features, pros, and cons according to the market view.
Best Sunglasses For Light Sensitive Eyes Reviews
|Best Light Sensitive Sunglasses||Grade||Price|
|TIJN Blue Light Blocking Glasses||A||Check Price|
|Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses||A||Check Price|
|Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Glasses||A+||Check Price|
|FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses||A+||Check Price|
|PROSPEK Blue Light Blocking Glasses||A+||Check Price|
1. TIJN Blue Light Blocking Glasses
TIJN sunglasses are one of the best sunglasses for sensitive eyes in the market. Best for blocking blue lights. It has a nerd square eyeglass frame with an anti-blue ray. It is constructed with a lens width of 53mm, bridge width 18mm, and arm length 140mm. When it comes to quality, TIJN sunglasses have it all – low friction and high abrasion resistance.
It adequately protects the eyes from getting fatigued while on your computer, watching TV, or playing games. It has zero weight on the nose, and you’ll feel comfortable even if it’s your first time using a pair of sunglasses. Grab a pair of TIJN sunglasses when you want to take a stroll down the road on sunny days when working on your laptop or desktop and while watching TV.
Features of TIJN Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Made with high-quality materials
- Integrated with real original light-blocking lens
- It has a superior design that makes users have a special feeling
- Affordable and available
- Stable and with metal hinge
- All-round protection for the eyes at home and work
- The sunglasses help to avert headache felt while staring at the computer or blu ray emitting devices
- Fashionable and cute on different kinds of faces
- Sunglasses frames are translucent
- Durable and sleek
- Easy to wear without discomfort
- It allows the eyes to rest from stress and heal on time
Might not look too fit on smaller faces because the frame is large. However, this may not be an issue for you to consider
2. Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses
My careful research also led me to discover another amazing blue light blocking sunglasses. Livho Blue Light blocking glasses are recommended indoor sunglasses for light sensitivity. Great for men, women, and adolescents. Integrated with an anti eye strain with UV glare. The Livho sunglasses can be used for reading, driving, working on the computer, watching TV, and while strolling in the hot summer.
You are 100% safe from blue rays and now with absolute freedom to enjoy your digital life. If you feel unable to sleep, wake up already tired, and have frequent headaches from screen time, Livho sunglasses can correct that within a few days. This works like magic. The anti-Blu-ray lenses can block up to UV400 radiation. Enjoy a clear lens, blended with a sophisticated American HEV substrate absorption technology. Perfect as a sleep inducer and recommended for all kinds of office work.
Features of Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- All-round protection and safety for the eyes
- Alleviation id eyes strain with digital time.
- Great sleep inducer by keeping the eyes from blu rays
- Made with flexible materials and lightweight
- Causal frame design that gives you a professional look
- Excellent customer service
- Perfect for fashion people and several colors to match with your outfits
- Light and come with a lovely gift case
- Well built glasses and sturdy structure
- Affordable and worth more than its price
3. Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Gamma Rays sunglasses is one of a kind tinted glasses for light sensitivity. It is manufactured with an amber tint and anti-glare UV digital eye strain. When you have all these as features of your sunglasses, you are good to go. This product is made from a plastic frame, and the lens is anti-reflective. You don’t have to bother yourself about the hazards of blue light rays when you have Gamma ray sunglasses.
The glasses also come with a UV400 protection and glare reduction. Are you dealing with fatigue and discomfort from surfing the net for longer hours? Gamma rays sunglasses are the recommended sunglasses for eye conditions, especially for individuals with lighter eye lenses. The TR90 nylon frame is made for durability and comfort even when the pair of sunglasses are used for a long period. Also, this is non-polarized and easy to clean when scratched.
Feature of Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Lens width of 53mm
- Amber tinted feature for the eyes’ safety from the strain caused by blue light emitted from the digital screen
- Anti-reflective lens
- Made with plastic frame
- Non-polarized sunglasses
- Make users feel comfortable and look professional
- Multipurpose usage
- Look sharp with zero alteration of color even though it is tinted
- Stimulates gradual cure from watery eyes, pain, and strain
- Block blue rays from penetrating the eyes
- Comfortable and flat for the nose
- No serious complaints about the product. A customer felt bad not being able to to get a quick response from the company
4. FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses
For individuals that need to use dark sunglasses, FEIYOLD is one of the recommended darkest sunglasses for sensitive eyes. Fit for both men and women, with a retro round anti eye strain. Perfect for gaming, working in the office, and watching TV at home. If you are not used to wearing dark sunglasses, you might need to take a day or two to adjust to the FEIYOLD blue light rays blocking glasses.
Note that you may experience some discomfort during these two days, but when you get used to the sunglasses, you’ll love it. Facing the digital screen with your bare eyes is not advised. Especially when you need to do that every day and for a longer time. So, as not to catch up with headaches and fatigue, these sunglasses are available for you. The package comes with a blue light torch to test for quality.
Features of FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Eradicates eye strain caused by blue light
- Made with high-quality materials both lenses and frames
- No stress on the nose and lightweight
- Ensures better sleeping habits
- Affordable and not scare to buy
- Perfect as a gift for a senior person
- Good customer service from the manufacturer
- Causes gradual and permanent remedy to eyes conditions and calms the brain
- Great lens and a piece of cloth for cleaning the lens
- Approved by FDA
- Great for fashionistas
- Bendable and unbreakable frame
- Amazing for its price
- Too flimsy for some faces
5. PROSPEK Blue Light Blocking Glasses
This is a zero magnification glass. PROSPEK is a regular size of sunglasses that almost fits everyone, both make and female. If you are interested in very dark sunglasses sensitive to eyes, the PROSPEK is here for you. Mind you, not every blue light blocking sunglasses you see out there is perfect for you to use.
Also, don’t go after the cheapest, you might end up not achieving the purpose of buying. So if you need super dark sunglasses for sensitive eyes, PROSPEK is a great recommendation. It reduces the strain on your eyes, and you can see even though it is super dark. The PROSPEK manufacturing company has a zero-tolerance for bad quality, so they have these sunglasses tested by third parties.
Features of PROSPEK Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- High standard for quality sunglasses
- Tested and confirmed by the third party
- Ultimately blocks off blue light from the eyes
- No trace of harsh yellow tint
- Ability to get rid of eyes strains and normalize some eye conditions
- Come with a gift box and warranty
- Flexible, fashionable and lightweight
- Tinted, clear and zero yellow looks from the lens
- PROSPEK sunglasses block out both UV A & B
- It’s a good deal among its competitor
- Recommended for driving and
- Reflective blue at several angles
Common Questions About Best Sunglasses for Light Sensitive Eyes Answered By Goodbuybestbuy
These are frequently asked questions from buyers. I hope this will clear any question you have in your mind, and you can leave your questions or comments in the comment section. I will give you an instant response as soon as possible.
1. What are the best sunglasses for light-sensitive eyes?
We have listed the best sunglasses for light sensitive eyes above. Read through and get your doubts cleared.
2. Which sunglasses block the most light?
Polycarbonate lenses like the ones we have on our list of best glasses for strain eyes are the best for blocking off lights.
3. How do I choose sunglasses to protect my eyes?
You can go through our buying guide below to know how to choose the right sunglasses for light sensitive eyes.
4. Are scratched sunglasses bad for your eyes?
Of course, it is bad because it makes your vision blurry with some kind of reflection that is not supposed to be. Also, bent or broken frames may not stay balanced on your face.
5. Can you remove scratches from sunglasses?
It is possible. Follow these steps:
- Dab a silver polish on your lens with a cotton ball
- Rub smoothly and gently over the scratched area
- Clean off excess polish with a soft clean cloth
- You can repeat the process until the scratch is gone
6. How does baking soda remove scratches from sunglasses?
Baking powder is a good cleaning agent. It is also used to remove the scratch from sunglasses. Follow these steps:
- Make a thick paste by mixing the powder with water
- Rub the paste on the scratch
- Rub with a cotton ball in a circular motion
- Rinse with water
- Wipe off with a lint-free piece of cloth
7. How do you remove scratches from polarized sunglasses?
Follow these steps:
- Apply a portion of vaseline, furniture polish or white toothpaste
- Rub in a circular motion for a few seconds
- Then check if the scratch is gone.
- If it’s still there repeat the process
8. Can you clear out scratches on Ray-Ban sunglasses?
Yes. Using the same method above, you can clear off any kind of scratch from Ray-Ban sunglasses. You can use vehicle wax, baking soda, toothpaste, as some other non-abrasive polish to get the scratch-off.
Buying Guide for Best Sunglasses for Light Sensitive Eyes
It is general knowledge that everyone knows sunglasses are useful for easy vision, especially on sunny days. But the unaware fact is that not every sunglasses can protect your eyes from the effects of ultraviolet rays, which can trigger short-term or long-term eye damage. This is a serious fact discovered by medical professionals. So, before you go online to buy just any sunglasses, here are some essential factors to consider for the love of your eye’s health.
Ensure the sunglasses has 100% UV ray protection
The first reason for buying sunglasses is for your eyes protection. Look for the proof that the sunglasses will give your eyes all-round cover from UV rays. Many individuals don’t bother about checking for this. I also used to be part of this until when I got to know the truth about my eye health. Your eye health is important; always look out for this feature.
The Larger, the better
If you consider buying a sunglass with tiny lenses, you may be doing yourself more harm than good. Except for fashion’s sake; however, if you want to protect your eyes from blue light rays, you need bigger sunglasses. It would serve as a wider coverage and have lesser effects on your eyes.