If you are investing to buy a new house or looking to sell your old one, you will need to perform radon mitigation to ensure the safety of the people living in the house. Here we will offer a solution to your problem.
Standard Waters is an expert company that can help you to mitigate radon from water and bring them to an acceptable level. This company operates exclusively in Minnesota for now and offers you a free estimation. Let’s discuss this company in detail.
One-Stop Solution for Radon Mitigation
When you are selling your old house, you naturally want to resolve any problems within the house to sell it for a higher price. In contrast, if you are buying one, ensuring complete safety within the household is very important.
The structure of the house may be sturdy, but do you know if the water supplied in the home is safe to use?
In many areas within the US, the water has higher levels of radon. While a very small amount of radon may not cause any problem, higher amounts can bring drastic results like cancer.
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US. You can develop lung cancer if you consume high radon-infused water continuously. A study has shown that around 21,000 people in the US die every year due to lung cancer, and 2900 of them got this cancer from radon poisoning.
Radon mitigation allows you to get a solution for this radon poisoning by reducing the substance levels to safer levels. So if you are living in Minnesota, Standard Waters can help you in every step.
How Radon Mitigation Mn. Helps you in Mitigation Radon
Standard Water offers you a free radon mitigation proposal. If you are living in Minnesota and need radon mitigation, just make a call to get this proposal. This company will perform the following steps to provide you with the solution:
- Step 1: A test will be run in your home to test if the water of your home contains higher radon levels and to determine if you need a radon system to be installed.
- Step 2: Ask for a free estimation for the radon mitigation. You can either call the service provider or email them for the estimation.
- Step 3: After receiving the estimation, you schedule your service provider for radon mitigation installation. It may take a day to install the system.
- Step 4: Let your home rest for 30 days and allow the radon mitigation system to work. You need your home’s radon levels to be less than 4.0 pCi/L.
- Step 5: Once the radon level is decreased, the company will return to make necessary adjustments and review the paperwork.
- Step 6: Retest the radon levels every 2 years to ensure the system works properly.
As we have discussed before, higher radon levels are unsafe for your overall health. With proper radon mitigation, many health risks can be avoided.
Standard Waters may offer you a competitive price. However, it uses high-quality products, highly professional installations, and pulls necessary permits easily. Therefore, you will receive excellent value from this company. Give them a call now.